Good safety performance is becoming increasing important and enlightened companies recognise that compliance makes good business sense. There is no shortage of legal, financial and moral motivations for getting it right. Of course your business does have a choice about how it achieves this compliance and indeed the preferred, but time-intensive route, is to develop the appropriate in-house skills.
If you decide to use Evolve Safety we can promise:
- A level of customer service that is personal and professional
- The services of an experienced Safety Consultant who has a realistic approach to the subject and the ability to suggest solutions that add value and minimise the level of operational and financial inconvenience
- We will not deliver off-the-shelf consultancy and training solutions. As a smaller independent consultancy we opt in favour of bespoke solutions that are appropriate for the needs of the individual Client
- Encouragement to actively participate and completing aspects of the task in-house. This creates ownership and a better understanding of safety principles. Our approach will be to develop your staff to manage day-to-day health & safety issues
- A significant financial saving if your business already relies on the services of a national consultancy, insurers or other financial organisations
- We will do our upmost to assist in the sourcing of competent advice, however we will give a very clear "no" if we are asked to complete work in an area where we cannot competently advise.